See What All The Buzz Is About!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello fellow crafters.


Hello my fellow crafters welcome to my first crafting blog.Let me tell you a little about myself.

My name is Deana and i live in southeast Iowa with my husband Glen and our daughter Brittany who's 20 and our 3 bichon frises. I also have a newly married daughter Holly who lives in houma, louisianna with her husband and their 2.5 yr old son Calvin. I have done crafts of some sort all my life. I also am a computer tech and have a computer repair business and take high school sr. pictures. I bought my cricut for myself at christmas only because my husband had no clue what it was or where to buy it. My sister has had one for years and got me into it.(she's an enabler) she also had this great program called MAKE THE CUT! and its the best program out! Andy's the bomb. I make all kinds of crafts like sewing corn/potato bags for the microwave,wrestling masks,polymer clay jewlery, computer generated crafts alot of other stuff. hope you enjoy my blog and please check out all my friends blogs too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deanna, so glad that you and Rach have a blog. I am your first follower, as I am sure there will be lots more. Looking forward to your creations.
    Lindacrew4

    ReplyDelete